Better Touch Better Business
For more products related question ,Welcome to inquiry us .
Baking comes off easy when you have the right ingredients and the right steps to follow. It also pays that you have the right kitchen equipment like a good old trust electric oven or gas oven to help bake the treats. And once you have all those mixed together, you’ve got an awesome pastry treat to munch on.
This goes especially true if you’ve just gotten your hands on a brand new oven. We’re sure you’re eager to break it in with a delicious treat you and your family can enjoy. So, we looked all over and found this amazing, fool-proof recipe for a knockout banana bread recipe for you which we’re sure you’ll be happy to try on.
Let’s get baking!
● 1 cup of mashed ripe bananas (about 2 bananas)
● 1/3 cup butter or margarine
● 2 whole eggs
● 2/3 cup sugar (white)
● 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
● 1/2 tsp salt
● 1/2 tsp baking soda
● 1/4 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat your electric oven or gas oven to 350 degrees.
2. In one bowl, mix together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar and the butter.
4. Once creamed, add in the flour mix into the butter mix until it has the consistency of brown sugar.
5. Add in the eggs one at a time.
6. Then, fold in the mashed banana.
7. Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
8. Served cooled and slice away.
This recipe is so awesome that you can add more to it based on your preference!
Craving for some hints of chocolate? Add in a cup of chocolate chips into the mix after folding in the mashed bananas.
Want to add some nutty crunch? Add some chopped nuts of your choice, a cup will do, and it will make the difference.
You can totally get creative with this one. Just be sure to keep the heat in the electric oven or gas oven to the right temperature to get that nice rise and pop on top. Nobody wants flat banana bread, of course.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.