While the scale of your outdoor kitchen would will depend on your budget and available space, there are a few features that are essential to all outdoor kitchens:
- Grill: Determine choose from a charcoal or a gas grill. While charcoal grills range from $80 to even $500, gas grills range from minimal $200 to even $4000 or a great deal. The price varies according to the cooking surface and the BTU. Some charcoal grills (especially those in the high end) offer a wide range of extras including work shelves, charcoal storage areas and auto-ignition systems. Add for that gas grills - even the least costing grill have up to 22,000 of BTU with 350 sq. feet of cooking working surface.
- Storage Cabinets: You can either choose store bought storage cabinets or have them custom made to suit the decor. Some custom cabinets are made from masonry block and then finished with pottery. These are durable and weather proof. Of course, the price of these is compared to store bought cabinets, but the benefits far outweigh numerous. Other low cost options include modular cabinet systems developed from concrete.
- Sinks: It is deemed an absolutely essential item in an outdoor kitchen. Unless you're intending to wash dishes in the outdoor kitchen, a cold water supply will do. Stainless steel sinks are a great choice; they're affordable as well as corrosion proof.
- Refrigerators: May an absolute essential appliance, but in case you are likely to spend more of your amount of time in the outdoors appears sensible to install a refrigerator. You can choose from an under counter unit; they're handy and can be protected from element.
- Power: Needless to say, your plans for outdoor kitchen should include electric outlets. You will want them for your refrigerator, kitchen light, cooking etc. Also plan for other supplies including gas lines and water lines. You likewise need an outdoor circuit breaker for your specific electric outlets. Be sure to are aware of local guidelines for compliance.
- Outdoor fireplace: This may not be an absolute essential, but a fireplace can certainly add style to the outdoor living area. Also, for those who'd like to extend their outdoor time during the winters, installing facilities for cold weather cooking would be of immense help. Gas patios can provide heat up to 10 hours even on high putting.
These are are just some of the things that are required to complete your outdoor kitchen setting. Make sure you are in compliance with all safety and health regulations set on your local administration.